Can Esparta is offering it’s clients this year the opportunity to go out for a day charter on board our very own Yacht, a 12m/40ft Rodman flybridge moored in Ibiza.
We can collect you from the beach in Cala Vadella in the morning and drop you back off on the return.
Prices from EUR 1250 for the day
(including skipper, excluding fuel)
- Trip to the beautiful island of Formenterra (journey time approx. 1.5h each way). See photos below of the most stunning sand and sea in the Balearics. Here you can also stop off on the beaches of Cala Jondal (Blue Marlin beach bar) or Ses Salinas.
- Journey around the magical island of Es Vedra with lunch at nearby Es Boldado overlooking the island and amazing sea views. En route you can also stop of at various beaches (Cala Moli, Cala Tarida, Cala Carbo, Cala Conta, Cala Bassa).
- Snorkeling around Cala Conta and the island of Conillera. Lunch at Cala Bassa beach club.
- Head north to Cala Salada where you can enjoy some of the best fish in the local beach restaurant.
- Finish off the day with a cocktail at Café Del Mar on the top deck and watch the sunset!
Two sunbathing areas
Outside and inside dining
Wet bar (on flybridge)
Kitchen (with fridge, microwave, hobs)
2 Bedrooms, 2 toilets and 3 showers
Music system, digital TV
Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks
Swimming platform on stern of the boat
5 person tender to arrive at any beach safely
2 x Volvo D6 310 diesel engines approx 700 hp propel the boat up to 25 knots
Fuel consumption ~80 l/hr
Maximum 10 passengers plus 1-2 skippers
Full safety equipment on board, including life jackets for children and life raft